1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach 33109, FL 33154
Area: Fisher Island
Pricing: starting from $6,493,000
Waterfront/View: Ocean and City
# Bedrooms: 3 – 7
Total Units: 47
Completion Date: First quarter of 2016
Square Footage: 3,700 to 9,700 sqft.
Land: 8.1 acres
• Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
• Butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
• Valet parking service with optional self-parking
• Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit”
• Private massage rooms
• Hair and makeup salon
• State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
• Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities and integrated media systems
• Fur coat storage
• Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville”
• Covered waterfront entertaining lounge
• Zero-edge heated lap pool fronting Government Cut
• Poolside cabanas available for purchase
• Exclusive “Central Park” with outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining
• Lushly landscaped walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea wrapped in Ipe wood decking
• Underground parking for vehicles and golf carts
• Air-conditioned storage spaces available for purchase
• Charging stations for electric cars and golf carts in underground parking
• On-site emergency generator for safety lights and elevators
• Private elevator entrances with zero tolerance doors
• Panoramic water and city views
• Floor to ceiling glass window system by “Tecno Glass”
• Hurricane resistant windows and sliding glass doors
• “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware
• Water and mold resistant drywall with level 5 finish
• Sound attenuation with acoustic rating of STC 55 between units
• High efficiency HVAC with Nest thermostat and linear air diffusers
• “Apure” lighting systems design by “Porsche Design Studio”
• “Boffi” Xila collection kitchens:
– Threestonesurfacesandcabinetdoorfinishestoselectfrom o “Gaggenau”appliances
• Luxuriously-appointed master bathrooms:
– “Boffi” Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni o “Boffi”wall-mountedvanities
– “Starfire”framelessglassshowerdoorsandinfinityfloordrain o “Dornbracht” rain shower and plumbing controls
– “Duravit” porcelain plumbing fixtures
• Secondary bathrooms:
– “Boffi”wall-mountedvanitieswithwhiteCristalplantcounters o “Starfire”framelessglassshowerdoors
– “Dornbracht” and “Duravit” plumbing fixtures
• Floor plan customization and upgrades available thru ASR Interiors
• PDS signature golf cart
• Penthouse and lanai residences:
– Privatezeroedgestainlesssteelheatedpoolsby“Bradford” o Summer Kitchens (Penthouses and west lanai only)
– Outdoor entertaining spaces designed by Enzo Enea
– Privateair-conditionedgarageandair-conditionedstorage o Rooftopterraceswithpanoramicviews(Penthousesonly)
Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island resort community offering the most exclusive amenities in the southeastern United States. Anchored by the world-class Fisher Island Club, this 5-star resort recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation, including:
THE HISTORIC VANDERBILT MANSION
Built in 1935 to the design of famed Palm Beach architect Maurice Fatio, the Mansion is home to the Garwood Lounge, the City View Café, the Snooker Club, Café Tangier, the Library and the Ballroom.
THE FISHER ISLAND CLUB HOTEL
A member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, this 15-room boutique property boasts four historic cottages, six courtyard villas and a guest house with five junior suites.
This par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye includes a double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
THE TENNIS CENTER
This world-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 2 hard and 14 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
The 24,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style spa retreat offers a full range of health and wellness services and body treatments, in addition to a state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training and aqua therapy.
Two marinas with over 100 slips: one residents-only marina and one deep-water marina accommodating yachts over 200 feet.
Fisher Island has over one mile of pristine white sand beaches, with a full-service beach at the Beach Club.
Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant, for every palate and occasion: Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, City View Café, Garwood Lounge, Golf Grill, Sunset Bar and La Trattoria.
A waterfront dining and retail destination set alongside the Island’s resident marina. Town Center includes the Island Market, La Trattoria, Porto Cervo, Regions Bank and Rey’s Dry Cleaners.
Located at the Tennis Center, this fully equipped corporate board room comfortably accommodates up to 40 people and is equipped with audio-visual technology.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy at this community park, including a children’s playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court.
FISHER ISLAND DAY SCHOOL
This fully accredited private school currently has over 80 students enrolled in its toddler through fifth grade programs.
U. S. POST OFFICE
FISHER ISLAND AUTO FERRY AND PUBLIC SAFETY
This facility operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Developer: PDS Development, LLC
Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
Common Area Designer: Antrobus + Ramirez
Unit Designer: Augusto Busnelli
Landscape architect: Enea Garden Design