17141 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Coming in 2017 on the ocean in Sunny Isles Beach – The Muse condominium designed by world-renowned architect Carlos Ott.
The 49-story slightly twisting 649 foot high luxury condominium will match the height of the currently under construction Porsche Design Tower and the Mansions at Acqualina, two other luxury condo projects on the ocean in Sunny Isles Beach. Each of these 3 luxury towers reach the maximum height for the area as allowed by the FAA.
Despite it’s high-rise 49-story height, the Muse condominium is being described as a “boutique” building by many, as it will offer only 68 luxury residences with the highest levels of amenities and services provided to it’s residents.
The spacious residences offered begin with 2,360 square feet 2 bedroom residences up to 5 bedroom floor plans of 5,800 square feet, with no more than 2 residences on a single floor. Most of the Muse condominium residences will be offered as either eastern side oceanfront or western side residences. All residences will offer ocean and bay / sunset views.
The top 2 floors will feature just two full floor luxury penthouse homes with 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, a den and service suite totaling more than 5,800 square feet under air each. These select penthouse homes will offer breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views from their floor to ceiling glass and multiple balconies.
The Muse condominium residence prices have been announced by the developers at starting at approximately $3.9 million. Average price per square foot is projected at approximately $1,000, for the lower floors, a $1,300 average price for most mid floor residences and up to $2,000 per square foot for upper floor and larger residences and penthouse homes.
- Delivered fully finished
- 12’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 60’ wide and up to 38’ deep terraces
- Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weather-resistant entertainment systems
- 8’ tall Italian entry doors
- 2 private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
- Advanced iHome technology
- Custom Smart Tech 2.0
- Exquisite marble and wood flooring throughout residences
- Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez
- Panoramic ocean and intracoastal views
- Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Duravit fixtures
- Custom concealed Italian cabinetry
- Midnight Bar in Master Suite
- Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing art and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa. Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Automated system provides ample parking
- Private cooled storage space available
A BOUTIQUE APPROACH
Muse offers only sixty-eight residences, focusing on unparalleled amenities and services. All homes span the width of the building, with expansive balconies and stunning views.
Emphasizing a rare union of artistic inspiration, superlative home-technology features, and an exclusive oceanfront property, residents live concealed from rushes, lines or crowds.
With a focus dedicated to the highest level of luxury, comfort, and service, Muse is a boutique oasis, reflecting the grace and style of the discerning few who call it home