2899 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Fl 33139
The Gansevoort is a South Beach Condominium that stands 17 stories high and offers 259 units that consists of 1,2 or 3 bedrooms. Built in 2006, this is one of the newest condos offering real estate in Miami Beach.
This is a very large building that is unique in its design. The architect is the Stephen P. Jacobs Group and Dupoux design and the developer was CG Florida. This building has very easily been compared to perfection with its contemporary design and massive presence.
- Elegant porte-cochere entrance
- Oceanside infinity pool and poolside cabanas
- Modern hi-tech gym and spa
- Secure elevators accessed exclusively by residents
- State-of-the-art 24hr security service with monitoring cameras
- Magnificent Lobby designed by world renowned Steven G
- Exclusive beach Club designed by award winning Nikki Beach Designer Stephane Dupoux
- Premium boutique retail
- 24 hr covered valet parking and bellman services